We are always looking for enthusiastic, talented music teachers who are eager to join the team here at
River Music School London.
If you are interested in teaching with us, please send your cover letter and CV to our email:
- Degree level in Music or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of music theory
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- London based (postcode must begin with N, NW, W, E, SE, SW, CR4 or SM4)
- Must be able to teach at your home AND/OR at the students' homes (online-only applicants are currently not being considered).
- An Enhanced DBS Certificate, or wiling to acquire one through RMS London
- Fluency in English
- A love for music, ambition for the success of your students and confident interpersonal skills
If you have less than 2 years experience, we may be able to consider your application on the basis of a junior tutor role.
Please note: Individuals on a Student Visa cannot apply as they are not allowed to work self-employed, and this opportunity is for self-employment. Individuals on a Graduate Visa are welcome to apply as they can work self-employed.